Dragon Dance

Last Sunday, after our worship service, we had our time with what we can call our support group in church. They are also married couples like us who have kids in the same age group. I believe these couples would be good mortgage leads.

After our lunch, the men and women separated for a "men's talk" and "women's talk." We talked about what we are going through with our relationship with our husband and how are we doing as mommies. Oh I realized all of us in the group are stay at home moms. It really helps to know that there are women like me who undergo the same struggles as mine. And of course it helps to learn from each other's experiences and to hear sound advice.

The dragon dance ended our talks as our kids wanted to see it. Only to realize that the kids are afraid of the dragon and the banging cymbals. Especially Gabe who clings to me like a monkey.


I wonder what voice broadcasting is all about?

Comments