Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I was wondering if we will bring up the kids on the common traditional way of spending Christmas. Of course the Christmas tree, decorations and gift giving will always be there but I'm thinking about the Santa Claus thing. When I was small, well i still am small, I mean when I was a kid my memory of Christmas is that during Christmas Eve my sister and I will put our socks, (not stockings hehe) on the window with our christmas list in it. Really believing that Santa Claus will come to our house while we're asleep and put gifts on the soks. Usually, there would be money and not the gift that I wished for. I don't remember how I found out that Santa is not true. But you know, I can't forget the excitement of waking up on Christmas day and checking if santa brought me a gift.

Maybe, it would be best for us to celebrate the season with just the thought that Christmas is the time we celebrate the birthday of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Comments