First Christmas

I don't know with you...but I can't believe that next week it's Christmas already. This will be the first Christmas that we will celebrate in our own home. I want it to be special. And the thought gives me excitement and more of pressure. I really want the kids to feel the christmas spirit around the house but I'm feeling a bit sad coz until now we only have the christmas lights that lined half of the front window. Our christmas tree is still so bare unlike what i planned to decorate it at the start of the month.
I've lots of things that I want to be able to buy and now I don't know what should go first. New curtains....christmas tree ornaments and christmas lights. The thought of food preparation and the things I need to buy is filling up my head. Actually, I haven't planned about our christmas eve menu and christmas is on next Thursday so I should be buying my ingredients on my next grocery shopping which tomorrow or on Saturday. Hope I could have the time to really plan it out. At times like this, my eyes want to retire already.
I wasn't able to sleep during the late afternoon that's why i'm so so sleepy already.
Sign off.

Comments