Where I Should Be

At this time of the day, I should normally be attending church. But right now, Gabe and I are staying home coz he has bad cough and colds. I just pray it would go away fast.

~~~

I was chosen to share my life's testimony at church; how God changed my life. Last Sunday, I did it in the 2nd year anniversary of the Laguna Church. Most comments I got: Inspiring! I thank God that people are inspired everytime I share my life's testimony. It really feels good to know that God uses me in that way, to encourage others to change and stay faithful and grateful to our loving God. I felt special with the buoquet of white roses and yellow daisies (if I'm correct) that they gave me as a token. I didn't expect it! (hand waving as in Ms. Universe)


Oops...I should be in the kitchen right now cooking lunch while the little boy is now asleep.

tan-tan-ti-nin!

Comments