Toys for the Boys

My brother arrived last week from Qatar and my mom texted me that he got toy cars for each of my two boys. How sweat naman! I wonder when could we go to my parents'. We went there last week the day after brother came but we didn't get to see him and his kids. We stayed for just a while coz we need to go to my mother in-laws' birthday celeb. Hope we could really see my brother and the folks too. Now I'm missing them.

~~~

Hubby got Zach a nice website for kids, the Kidzui. It's an interactive site where he could watch videos and play games. It's a kid-friendly site intended to teach children about early learning of numbers, alphabet and even reading. You can also search other websites or videos for kids there like Disney Playhouse, Nick Jr., Sesame Street and Starfall. Kids can also make friends here online though Zach is still not into it. But I'm amazed how good he is with using the mouse. At his age he is using the internet. One time I was about to close You Tube and he suddenly screamed "Don't X mommy!"

When we went to my in-laws', hubby's 8-year old cousin was playing with his PSP. Zach was really watching and looked very very interested. But though his eyes are glued to the PSP, he can't have one...or maybe not yet. Kidzui will do at the moment.

Comments