Sumo-san

The brother treated us to Sumo-san in Powerplant Mall last Sat. Hubby and I came late since we came all the way from Laguna. Actually, hubby doesn't want to go to Rockwell anymore since he's been tired working the whole day (extended ang Friday work, hay). We, correction, he (coz in my heart, grumbling, I really want to go and see my brother!), decided to just go straight to my mom's where we're going to stay for the night. So when we arrived in mom's they were surprised to see us coz they were expecting we're on our way to Powerplant. Suddenly, a call from my brother telling me that they're still on the waiting list and they're waiting for us too. So mom's now saying bilisan nyo na ako na bahala sa mga bata. So there, hubby just can't say anything but just, sige painumin mo na sila ng gamot. Answered prayer. :)

When we arrived Sumo, they were done with their plates. I'm so happy to see kuya and be with SIL, my sisters and BIL.

The food is good. All the dish is served on one big serving plate. Seeing it would make you think I'm gonna EAT! There's shrimp tempura, chicken bbq strips, beef terriyaki, baked oysters and soft tofu. I liked the side salad with a tinge of spice on it. On a separate order we had pink salmon with sour cream and also the wagu beef steak. According to my sis, Wagu is how they call beef in Japan derived from cows which are treated "primadonna" because they are not used for milking so they are not stressed. In short it's healthy to eat this kind of beef. Wag-u sayangin, mahal yan. They also serve bottomless tea.

Hope I can post pics next time.

(actual posting Oct14)

Comments