Neighbors

It's not the first time we met cat's poops as we open our back door in the morning. On other days, these creatures just rummages through our garbage. We have found a better way to secure our garbage can but still sometimes we catch the cats going inside the garbage. How irritating it is to clean cat's poop from the stroller wheels. Hubby thought of poisoning them but we saw how the neighbor loved these cats. We saw her raising up her pet on her face and smooching one like a baby like i don't know if she knows that the cat's been rummaging spoiled food. I had a way to tell their helper one day that their cats' been messing our garbage and I was surprised that we share the same complain. I'm not sure if the news came to the neighbor.
I was hearing cat's cry earlier like it's being strangled on the neck. The sound came from the other neighbor and I'm not sure if it's the same cat. I don't know if it got killed and I wish, even if I hate them, that they kill it on the spot and not torture it.

~~~

I needed to go out this morning to buy medicine for the small boy. And as we were about to leave, I can't find the door key. So I asked the tricycle driver to pass by neighbor #2. Then I asked her to look after our house from time to time coz the back door's not locked. I just whispered, of course. The house is just the same as how we left it. Thanks Jasmin!

~~~

Maybe I'm really as desperate to get a helper ASAP. I was walking with the small boy this morning around the village and passing by one of the houses, two women and an old man were talking. A neighbor mentioned that an old lady from that house offered her a helper before. We passed by the house and then when we went back I managed to talk amidst their conversation. I asked about the helper but one of the women said she's not referring helpers anymore since the helper that she referred stayed for only a month after finding a boyfriend. The other one she referred left after a month because of loneliness. When they become happy they leave. When they become sad, they leave just the same. S'an ka pa? I was just encouraged when the other lady said that I could find a good one from Bicol when I mentioned that I messaged my cousin to help me find one from there.

Comments