Loving a Person

The term is not still awake but have awaken already. I put the kids to sleep at 7PM and I also slept. When I woke up, hubby is sleeping at his work. So I took over the computer. Should I wake him up? Maya na, blog muna 'ko.

The other night, I was watching hubby in front of the computer:

me: (touching his hairy arm) hon, dati na ba kulot ang mga balahibo mo? Saka ang kapal no...(writing this make me laugh)
hubby: hindi. pero dati nang makapal.
me: e kelan sila kumulot? Isang araw paggising mo, kulot na sila?
hubby: hinde. syempre hindi mo naman napapansin un, unti-unti silang kumukulot.
me: ah ganon...

I remembered before, I said I don't want to have a husband who got lots of body hair, esp. chest hairs. And during our honeymoon, I was so surprised to see that he got lots of them. hihihihi

Loving a person is beyond the physical. And getting married is acceptance of the person for your whole life.

And when God says this is the man for you, chest hairs won't matter.

Comments