Great Explorers

Since Zach knows how to click the mouse to open a file, I really need to be more cautious. Last time, he requested for "Cars movie" and I searched for it from youtube. He was so happy to see videos from the movie. He chooses the pics and clicks them to play. Then he clicked a blue and pink car and I was stoned coz it has obscene dialogue. I told him not to watch it coz it's not a good one but he seemed enjoying because of how the cars looked. He watched it for about 8 times until I found a different one to get him interested and divert his attention. Will it harm his young mind?

I guess I really need to stick to Kidzui. I didn't realize that they also have videos of the "cars movie" there. Everything from Kidzui is screened already so even if the video is from youtube, it is safe and kid-friendly.

~~~

Gabe on the other hand is also exploring his world. He's now interested in flapping book pages esp. the ones with colorful pictures. He likes his kuya's alphabet book. But kuya has outgrown it already so it's his now. He's now 10 months old and a tooth. He'll be turning one in just two more months. kelangan maka-diskarte na.

Comments