Home Sweet Home

Like anyone could say, I very much agree that there's really no place like home. It's just a different feeling when you're home.....sweet home. Sitting on the stairs could be as comfortable as sitting on the couch hehe. And watching people or no people passing by is fun as watching tv hehe. But hopefully you'll be hearing lots from me coz we already have an internet. I wonder how's my ranking (if I even have one) so I need to work double.
I heard hubby once that I should have my own laptop. I showed him that I'm not that interested. Truth is I just don't want to be excited until the thing is in front of me. But I know he knows that.
~~~~~
Speaking of being excited, this is the second time that hubby slept beside the laptop. This is the second night since we had our internet connection. I don't know what time he dozed off last night but when Gabe woke me up this morning, which is still dark, the hubby is already up too. Addict!
And because he's sleeping now and the two boys too, mommy is now free to use the net!

Comments