Helper Headache

Finding a good helper is really a giving me a headache.

After one and a half months of searching, we found one whom I thought was a great help to us. The house is always clean and tidy. The clothes, bedsheets and pillows always smell good. I don't need to tell her what to do. It was really a relief when she came. But after a month, she suddenly bid goodbye with a reason to work in a factory. When Erwin came home that night, he told me that he lost 300 pesos from his coin purse. Only then, I was convinced that she's the one who stole my mobile phone that was lost two weeks after she worked for us. Later on, I found out that I lost one of my good shirts and also Zach's swatch. Grrr!

So we decided to stay with my in-laws' for a while coz it's hard to take care of two raging boys and also to look for a helper.

After nearly 3 weeks, we went home snagging my sister who's on a sem break. Two days later, a neighbor reffered her grand daughter to me. She's ok naman but after 5 days bid goodbye again coz her aunt want her to just look after her grandmother.

Waahhh!

Comments