The Boy's Guts

Little Gabe's great guts, made him climb up the stairs on his own. I left him playing on the floor (he didn't want to ride his walker at times) coz I went up to talk to Zach for something that I can't let pass. After about a minute, I peeped downstairs but Gabe wasn't where I left him. I hurriedly went down and I was so shocked to see Gabe already on the 4th step of the stairs. With all my fear, his face was ironically beaming like, "hi mommy I got here on my own." He was so happy that he discovered a new skill. It made me realize that I need to be more cautious coz the little boy is really growing fast and skillful.

A little update, Gabe is now on his 9th month and 3rd week. He's become so active and mobile. He loves to explore cabinets, doors, electric fans, brooms, fridge, laptop mouse and every place in the house. He's noisy when he's happy and especially when upset. His babbles sometimes sound like real words just like dad and mama. I have read that at this stage, he thinks that he's talking real words so I should respond as if he really is. He's got no teeth yet but two white buds are showing in his gums already. He knows how to kiss with open mouth, do close-open, clap your hands, and he grins and turns his head sideways when you say "happy-happy." He's a real joy!

Comments