At Least Once A Day

When we had the internet installed here at home, I said I will post at least once a day and do lots of bloghopping. But I was wrong. My hands are full taking care of the house and the kids. I haven't even had a bath today. yikes! God, give us a helper, please.

When I started blogging again, I was surprised when I visited the sites in my "one big circle." Lots of them had new appearances, templates, color scheme and apps. Some I don't remember their old look but I'm sure for the others that their sites are better now. Not that I want a new template. I'm happy with the personalized thing hehe. But I guess I want to get signed up to those new apps. Just a realization...two months that I was far from blogging is really a long while and evolution is fast in the blogosphere. Means there's tons of catching up to do.

Go Jona go!

Comments