Not Gifted

Women....beauty....clothes....fashion....shapely butt....big breasts....

Big breasts has really become a fashion. And since then, breast enlargements are so famous especially to entertainers and celebs. Even new age technology has found breast enhancements through surgery.

I admit that I am one of those who was not "gifted" with big ones. Mine I could say are just fine. Just right for my petite size. When I became conscious of how a dress or clothes would fit on me, I started using brassieres that make my breasts appear fuller. It really makes a difference when I wear one.

Yet I never considered breast enhancement surgeries. Breast enhancement vitamins maybe yes, but not the surgery. I can't imagine myself going under the knife and going through the pain so to have bigger, fuller breasts. I couldn't think of even shelling an amount of money for breast enlargement surgery. The reason to that may also be that I find having large breasts awkward. And some enlargements are obviously done. Most of these women wear clothes with necklines that will show off their gratefulness to their doctors.

Nowadays, there are also breast enhancement pills for those who would want to enhance their chest but afraid to go under the knife and the side effects that may hit you after the surgery.

Read here....I’ve read that massage also enhances the breasts. Massages are good to flush out harmful toxins from the body. This is also believed to give benefits to the skin. If I chance upon techniques for breast enhancement massage, I might try them out. Since I love massages myself. But maybe not these days coz breastfeeding gives me full breasts already.

Comments