Fear and Paranoia

Fear went to my whole being when I saw our window the morning I woke up last May 1. This window was before complete with jalousies and grills but was torn down by a dangerous-black-souled-thick-faced-thief. Imagine a man lurking inside your house in the middle of the night while you are soundly sleeping in your room. I was so terrified! What if he's not content with the cellphone and dvd player and knocked on our rooms?
We're still thankful that none of us woke up as this man was searching through the house.

One of the construction people in the next house narrated that he saw a man looking at our window at 4AM but our dog didn't bark so he thought it's just one of us doing an early cleaning up. But if bothered to find out he would've called all the construction people and the thief would've been red, black and blue.

We suspect that this was the same thief who got my father's welding machine the week before this happened. And also the one who snatched our neighbor's new car battery and the truck batteries at the other street. We discovered that we aren't the only victim of this thief among the neighborhood. And they already have a suspect. He lives in the house just at the back of our's. They say that he's a drug addict.

Now we are all paranoid especially my sister. Coz he texted my sis (even named her) using my nephews' cellphone that she's the next target and that he will rape her. hay! I just pray this thief will be caught the soonest.

Comments