Events and Sickness













A lot of events and a sick family kept me away from the blogosphere lately.

It's been raining this week. Zach had fever because of his cough and colds which started last Sunday during our last day in Clark, Pampanga. Antibiotics here they come! Then Gabe also have colds since Thursday because of his kuya's kissing and hugging.

We went to Masantol, Pampanga to the wedding of hub's cousin. Then the next day, i was feeling something already in my throat. But still, I kept eating leche flan (which we had as "take out" from the wedding) and sweets. So there, now I'm suffering this full-pledged tonsilitis since Friday.

Last night we attended the 1st birthday of Tiffany (a niece's daughter) at Mcdo 32nd. I finished a cup of choco sundae inspite of my hurting tonsils. Promise that's the last one (last night, hehe!)

Hubs also have colds right now. He went home wet from the rain one night. Yet he can't be stopped from going out today. He really wants to watch "Speedracer". And uhmm...me too. I've been wanting to have a haircut. haircut first then movie time next.

Ciao!

Comments