Better Days

I'm thankful that it's already approaching the end of the day. And so far it's been a good day between me and Zach. Far better than yesterday and the other day. Not that he was behaved today, oh how I wish! I actually spanked him this morning. But a kind of spank that he needed.

As i have mentioned in days past that he's having fun throwing anything from the veranda. Lately he consistently enjoys spilling his grandmother's coffee. Then he'd run over his toy car to the spilled coffee over and over again like a mud in the highway. He turned over the ashtrays spilling the cigarette butts and ashes to the sofa or wherever. We suspect that he threw something into the toilet bowl that's why it's clogged since yesterday. It's the same day when he threw the dipper into the bowl.

Because of this, mama started putting away the cds, ashtrays or anything that he might lay his hands on.

This morning he threw my cellphone from the veranda and I have it assembled by my sister. I held his hand and went inside the room. I talked to him then spanked him with a hanger. And talked to him again. I didn't shout. I didn't grip his hand or pinched him. I was calm. I felt no guilt. I felt victorious.

1 Corinthians 13
4
Love is patient, love is kind....5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.... 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails.

Comments