What's baking in the oven?...Babies!

Babies are a real blessing not only to the parents but also to relatives, family members and friends.

We're expecting babies this year, not from us of course that's impossible after my ligation. But from my friends at church. Baby shower parties are fun! It's more exciting because one of them is from my sister in law who was married to my hubby's twin last January. She eagerly wants a twin baby boy and girl as how thankful I am that I didn't bear a twin. Just thinking about it makes me crazy. Whew! And thank God I'm done in that area of my life. I give the delivery rooms to you sisters and SILS! But you know if only I could have babies without being pregnant and minus the pains of childbirth (post delivery for me coz I gave birth through CS). But I'd be a stone to deny the fact that I'd miss to have a baby when my kids grow up. That, I'm sure I'd be kicked in the butt with in the future. But I know I would have time to get ready with it.

For now I'm content to just expect cute baby shower invites in a few months.

Comments