What You Love Most About Your Partner/Husband

What do I love most about my husband?....uhmmm...

uuhhmmmm.....this is kinda hard coz there are lots. And when I really think about it I love him because I JUST LOVE HIM! But when I really really think about it the things that I love most about my husband are:
  • I can comfortably tell him everything under the sun which makes him my best best friend. We are so open with each other.
  • He is so so patient with me. Like, he can keep up with me not being able to clean all the mess in our room for sometime now, hehe.
  • He is so understanding and supportive. For example, he takes our crying Gabe when I'm blogging at night without complaining.
  • We have the same interests. I can say we have the same wavelength. We really jive. You know, same sense of humor...
  • He knows how to make me happy.
  • He helps me take care of our kids when he's not at work. He's a responsible and loving father to our kids.
Am I not abusive?

These are just the first things that came to my mind and I can't really take out the 'most'.

Thanks for the tag Jona. Now let me pass this to Juliana, Lutchi, Mars, Kitts and Marilyn.

Comments