A Very Demanding Boss

Hope the two kids won't be up so soon.

Yesterday Gabe had his first take on Cerelac Wheat & Banana. I tried to put mashed potato on it but he didn't like it. During the afternoon, I fed him just the plain Cerelac and he loved it. He has really eaten this time! He grabs the spoon when I put it near his mouth. When he finished the serving he cried for more, as in SCREAMING cry. What a very demanding little creature he could be.



















This afternoon I gave him mashed avocado but I just prepared a little. Unexpectedly, he liked it so when he's done with the serving, he squealed again! I can't give him more coz I've put condensed milk already to the other avocados so I just tried to show him the leaves outside to calm him.

While Zach is still 'behaved' the two boys are in their morning lovin'.

Comments