MR Overview

I missed what I'm doing now. Thank God I'm back from outer space, hehe.

So we came back refreshed from the Marrieds Retreat last weekend.

Then went to my in laws to deliver buco pie from Good Shepherd Sisters. I like it better than Colette's and even cheaper. P100=Good Shep: P135=Colette's. Also brought home apple pie (still liked buco pie better) P200 and ube jam P100. Now I know where to buy good pasalubong when we go to Tagaytay.

I missed Zach. He came out to us with a big grin on his face when we arrived home. I was surprised and happy to hear that he didn't cry that we left him for 2 days. Or should I be scared that it means he's really growing up fast?....that's another post out there.

Learned lots of things from the retreat. Some I actually know already but needed reminding and a push. Well I think, most. And I think we needed that retreat to be reminded about lots of things about ourselves and our marriage. Because of the busy life we all have, we tend to forget the value of just staring at each other's eyes (smiling not angry stare, ya know!) or telling your spouse how much you appreciate him, or just making a card for your spouse. I regained more confidence (maybe because of the asking forgiveness part :D) about myself in our relationship. And I felt much more grateful for my husband and our marriage.

Will post pics soon. It's a scenic place overlooking Taal Volcano and the lake. Maryridge is a retreat house so expect that it's a so so quiet place. Gabe made lots of sleep there hehe. During the orientation, the old lady was telling us about the house rules, I'm not sure if she's a nun. She discussed about the pictures of bishops and priests hanged on the wall of the function room. And everybody was quiet when she asked if we knew who those people are in the pictures. Anyway she told us that talking at the corridors is not allowed, in hallways or on prayer huts, except at the function room. And i think we were just as good in doing the opposite coz we just can't help but talk. Especially when wives and moms fellowship with one another, oh! I wonder if they will still accept us there in the future. But at least, the nuns say they liked our singing.

Much for now, my eyes are closing by itself.

Comments