Last dose

Glory! Hubs texted me that Zach is done with his last dose of anti-rabies. And that Zach is now enjoying the train ride at Festival mall. I'm lucky I have a reason not to go because Gabe is also having his immunization and well-baby check up today. We need to stand by for the clinic's text message what time the pedia will be coming. I want more to just stay home than see my son wailing in pain. But it's all done! Yey! Now Zach is bugging his dad to let him play with his fresh from the store toy dinosaurs.

***

The clinic's secretary messaged me that Gabe's vaccine today will be Rotarix which costs P2,750. Huwat! I googled Rotarix and found out that it's a vaccine against rota virus that causes gastroentiritis. Ok then I think it's better to shell out such amount than to see your son suffer from diarrhea that could cause dehydration if becomes severe. Prevention is better than cure!

Comments