D'you know Juno?



Seeing the cover I thought it would just be another teen movie.

Juno is about a teenage girl who got pregnant and makes an unusual decision about the unborn baby.

As I watched I found it interesting. The dialogues are so real, as funny as how it happens in real life. The characters were portrayed well especially Juno (Ellen Page). Her facial expressions and the way she acted looked as if she's not acting. I think in the future she would be given more tasks that her acting skills will be more recognized. I mostly loved the scene when Juno approached Paulie Bleeker (Michael Cera) and told him she love him then they kissed. oooohhhh so sweet!
I like the songs and music too. Gave warmth to the movie.

Until now though I'm thinking what the writer wants to tell the people since it ended not the way I wanted, the happy happy ending. Except that Juno and Bleeker got back together in the end. The only reason I could think of why it ended that way is that the writer wants the viewers to realize that teenage pregnancy is not easy and it comes with a great responsibility. And that you really need to accept the pain that comes with the consequence of any decision you made.

For those who just wants to relax, be entertained and to laugh, I recommend this movie. Teens and single people, grab a copy.

Comments