Canal Control

hubby: Daming tubo o sayang! (oh! lots of wasted pipes.)
me: onga e di ko naman kelangan. may hinihintay akong tama e. (yes, I don't need all of them. i'm waiting for the right one that fits)...
...hahahaha parang totoo ah! (hahaha...seems real!)

Lately, I need to control myself from playing canal control. It's a game from my N3500. The longer the tube, the more score you get.

May I please inform you that I grew up with the Mario Brothers. That's why I was so happy when hubs was able to install it on my N6600 before. I also loved playing Lemonade Tycoon, there is one more Sims I just forgot the name, The Sonic, and a Mines game I also forgot the name (that's what i got from having epidural 2x already). I missed playing with them when we sold the phone due to financial crisis last 2005. So when I got my new phone I'm delighted to be playing again anywhere. But I just need to be in control or my sons won't have their dinner.

Got to beat my nephew who's currently at the high score!

Comments