Birthday Sneak Peek

Zach fell asleep while making stories from the pictures of his book, "My First 1000 Words." I was wondering why he has stopped talking and when I looked beside me, he's asleep already. But now Gabe is awake so this will just be a quick update.

Saturday, we attended a birthday party of a friend's 7-year old daughter. It was held in Chowking Global City. I was surprised when we got up the second floor cause the look and the ambiance is different from their other food chains. I guess the design is to cater to the market in the area. There are two function rooms where you can hold meetings and parties. The center area is like a lobby. The guests were about 100 people and occupied one room and the lobby-like area. Well, I didn't wait to sit and feel the inviting beige sofa seats there. There's also a veranda for people who needs cigarette break. Sorry, got no pics of the place.
The party started. After eating time, it's time for the games. Zach didn't want to participate in the games coz the game masters are in clown costumes. He's really starting to fear clowns.
He's also scared of Ronald McDonald. Zach just played with his dad while the kids are having games. At least, he was amazed with the clown's magic tricks but still just watched from afar.
They gave out backpacks as giveaways for the kids and baby figurines for the ladies. Too bad, we were quite late to fall in line for the "Lightning McQueen" bag design. But Zach is content with the Transformers bag design.
After the party, we headed to SM Supermarket to do some grocery shopping. Market Market is in the area but I don't quite like doing my grocery there. I get confused with how they categorize the displays. I find it hard doing my grocery there.
We went home all the four of us tired. Especially, hubby coz we didn't bring the stroller so he carried Gabe all the while we were shopping.
That's all for now folks!

Comments