Ate's Day

It's my Ate's very special day today! Not only is this the day she was born but this was the day she was born to have a new life again in Christ. I am so grateful that God used her to reach out to me that now I have a changed life forever.
She is really admired by many including me because raising up two kids is hard especially that she does it on her own. Our relationship has gone not just from being sisters but I know I can trust her with everything - my thoughts, my attitudes, my worries, anything. While we were growing up (or while I was growing up coz she's a grown up already that time, joke hehe) I didn't expect we could be as close as we are now. And of course the best part is that I get to taste all the delicious food she cooks for us :D
Ate, I want to thank you because I know that you are always there to support me. I know I can always count on you. My prayer is may God always reveal his will for your life. I really thank God for bringing us into one family though before I don't realize this. Thank you for loving me despite the past. I love you, Ate!

Comments