Zach and Gabe

I read books to my son Zach to put him to sleep. Sometimes I do sing to him too. My choices of lullabies include "Rainbow Connection," "Someone's Waiting For You," church songs like "I Need Your Love" and "Sanctuary," a soft version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Close To You." Sometimes when I pause to think about what to sing he would say, "What else mommy?" As I was singing to him days ago, I ran out of songs to sing and I remembered "Colors of The Wind" from the movie Pocahontas and sang it. The other day, during his nap time he requested me to sing it and he was repeating line by line after me. I was surprised that he liked it as a lullaby. Zach loves to sing alot. You would always hear him sing and hum to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star while playing or doodling. Sometimes he even replaces the lyrics with "I want milk, I want milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk na." Hehehehe. When he does this my weariness just disappears.
Yesterday, I was carrying Gabe while walking in Glorietta 4. Then a lady beside me told me, "Ang cute ng baby, cute, cute naman." Well, the proud mommy just said "thank you."
He's three months already today!

Note: wrong time cap...this was taken last Feb. 15.

Comments