Own House

I've really been wanting to move to our own house in Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna. It's just there waiting for us since last year. Several reasons hindered us from moving into our own house. First is because there are things that we need the contractors to fix after we inspected the house. They were able to fix them only after we wrote a letter and lots of follow up calls. And second, is our financial status. Last year the house was fully constructed already, but we still couldn't afford all the expenses and considering all the bills we would need to pay. We tried to transfer our housing loan from bank financing (right now it is mortgaged from the real estate developer) to PAG-IBIG Housing Loan so that the monthly amortization will be lesser. But after waiting for months the approved housing loan won't cover the whole outstanding balance. If we would go on with Pag-ibig HL, we would need to pay an equity of about Php200 thousand before our loan will be taken by Pag-ibig. So we didn't pursue with Pag-ibig Loan coz paying the equity though in staggard terms, we might not have food on the table for 6 months.
Right now, we are ready to move out and hubby just needs to sign turn-over papers but the problem is he has no time to go to the real estate developer because of his work. I've been really bugging him about it. I think he's now sick of it so I hope he'd find a schedule to go to the developer.


I know that it's every wife's dream to be the queen of the house. I've been imagining putting curtains on my favorite big window, fixing the living room and bedrooms. Everytime we go to the mall and there's time I and hubby go to the home section and window-shop good furnitures. I also love looking at home improvement magazines and read tips and ideas on beautifying the home. I'm fantasizing about when can I try those home improvement tips.

Comments