Thanks To You

It's just 2 days short for the 1st monthsary of this blog. And I don't want to let (more) time pass without thanking important people who helped me found this blog:

1. Kitts - my SIL who influenced me to go back to blogging .
2. Erwin - my forever love. He's the person responsible for this template and other stuffs that you can see here. Thank you Honey for always being available whenever I have questions and need help in the techie stuff.
3. Zach and Gabe - my passion. My source of strength (and exhaustion at the end of the day).
4. God - my inspiration, my everything. "Apart from you I am nothing."

Thank you also to my family, friends, and people, articles, books, etc. who have given me inspirations and contributed to my growth as a person as I hope I could share in this blog. Thanks as well for those who have been dropping by. My prayer is that we will share in times of weeping and laughing and together will try to live our best.

Comments