My Joy, My Love



This morning my two and a half month old son has a sweet smile on his face when he woke up. He stared into my eye like wanting to talk. So I did talk and he talked back with his agoo, coo and kah. We went on and on like he could really understand what I'm saying. Even smiling as he was cooing like telling a nice story. Kakaloko....teary-eyed tuloy ako. Nothing compares to the joy that my kids give me.
Time goes by really fast. it's just like yesterday when I gave birth to a tiny 5 pounder and he's more than 10 lbs. already from last month's check-up. Kids grow up so fast. That's why I want to take time to just being with them. Kuya Zach who is now 2yrs and 7 months old is engrossed in his new Dora compilation CD (syempre pirated na naman) lately, so sometimes I just watch it with him. (That's where he gets additionals to his vocabulary by the way). He appreciates the most when I read his books to him. So I really try hard to find time to read to him. And just like any mother I sing songs not only to put him to sleep but just for the fun of it. Sometimes with so many things you need to do, the whole day is not enough just to be with them. Yes, even a stay-at-home mom can say that.

Comments