Labels

If you have noticed something new with my blog, I've put "Labels" already for my posts. I disregarded it for a while thinking that I don't need to, since I only have a number of posts to categorize. But at the back of my mind, I knew I need to group my articles. Now thanks to IZEA's Tip of the Week (Part I:Categories), which gave me an idea how important categories are. Especially if you're grooming your blog for potential income. Or for a veteran aiming for higher income. I quote some important thoughts mentioned in the article:
Being more mindful of the categories that you choose will allow you to create a much sharper focus for your blog which should result in increased readership and lead to higher rankings.

Since I'm doing blogging already why not give it my best. If opportunities would come, it will be a good, GREAT result of my effort. Hope you find ease and enjoy reading here. The comments form is also very much open.

Comments