I Love Saturday!

After breakfast and chitchats with my sisters this morning we're off to our post-Valentine treat. But because of time constraints, hubby's body massage was postponed. He was attending to our two bosses (no other than our kids hehe) while I was having my foot spa and pedicure. The place was cozy and relaxing. I could smell the aroma of the burning candle or oil or maybe it's the herbal soap i'm really not sure. But it's therapeutic like i'd really stay more if not for my crying Gabe at the receiving area. Nothing much changed with my feet though except for the bright red-orange nail polish that looks cute. (But won't post pics of my feet, they're shy; next time after some more treatments and it becomes more worthy of broadcasting on www hehe). Well, my heels got a bit smoother. The scrubbing was ticklish. I liked how the lady massaged my legs and feet a little. Got an idea that next time I might just try their foot massage, yum-yum! After the spa we ate sizzling for lunch then left Gabe home to Mama's care. Then off again to our songleaders' workshop.
The workshop is always fun for me. Learned two new songs and polished last Sat's piece, yey! We ate meryenda, then went to buy our grocery. Hubby bought me a Cadburry Assortment which was delic (r) iously great!
I forgot about how tired I was when I saw Gabe's face as I opened the door when we came home. What a fun day!

Comments