Happy Birthday dear Mother!



Rewind....
Last Feb. 4 was Mama's birthday. She cooked a delicious pancit canton con bihon, not knowing that we (i and my two ates) have planned something more for her. In the other house, Ate is secretly cooking chicken and broccoli white sauce for the pasta and beef morcon. Late afternoon, Ate took her out to a spa while I finish making my mango graham cake and cook the spaghetti noodles. I was quite anxious while preparing everything on the table because my little Gabe keep on waking up. Good thing, one of our cousins came just in time to attend to him while I finish. Soon, here comes the bday celebrator then Wacs came with the bday cake just in time. Mama was surprised to see all the food and the visitors we invited coming one by one. It was Zach though who blew her candle hehe. There is really nothing happier than making someone happy. I'm glad that our plan to make her feel special was a success.

"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. "- Proverbs 11:25

Note: Sorry, mali po yung timecap ng pics. :D

Comments