Homebound

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

When I resigned July last year from work to better care for my baby (who's still in my tummy), and also myself, my husband and I decided that I won't work for a while. "For a while" for me then was, "okay, I just need to recover from my CS operation then I could go back to work several months after." Our family budget tells that I need to work.
Baby Gabe came and now I have a 2 1/2 year old toddler and an infant on my hands. Thanks to my mother and my sis who pitches in most of the time for kuya Zach. I felt that these boys need me. I realized that maybe I really needed more to stay home. Anyway, there are opportunities of earning at home too. Hubby is introducing me to work at home jobs on the internet. Sis in law inspired me to go back to blogging where she's been earning extra extra.
Now, by heart, I say that I'm a stay at home mom. Many say that it's a place every working mother would want to be.
I pray that everything works.

Comments