Happy 2nd Re-birthday To Me!


 It's exactly two years, Feb. 17, since my OHS-mitral valve replacement.
Everytime I think about what I've gone through, I'm just left with gratefulness and amazement that all of that was behind me. I'm forever grateful for the people who prayed for us, gave words of encouragement and nice thoughts. I'm grateful for the people who visited me in the hospital and those who donated blood. Even those who tried but failed, thank you still. Thank you to those people who visited me at home. I'm grateful for the people who counselled me and Erwin. Your words of wisdom and sincere love and care gave me more strength to face the battle. I'm grateful for our physical and spiritual families who stayed with us all throughout the ordeal. I'm grateful for the people who gave their support financially, even though some of you, I don't personally know. Those who raised funds for me, thank you so much. And of course, I want to thank God for giving me another chance in life. I'm in awe of how He revealed His plans one by one and fixed everything. I want to thank my husband who had really been my rock in all these. His faithfulness to God gave me the faith that I needed to see in the tough times.
This ordeal taught me how to trust God fully. It taught me how to wait and listen to God's answer in the quietness of my heart. I thought I knew how powerful God is and how loving he is until he saved me, again. There's still a lot of things that could happen but I thank God that today after 2 years, my health is getting better.


If you're going through something today, I just want to tell you that God is a Sovereign God who sees everything and he can fix everything. In his love, he will take care of you. In your situtation now, the light may look too far and vague and impossible to reach but our hardships are temporary. Don't give up because there's always hope in God.

Comments