Ultimate Joy

One of the lessons I've learned from our Worship Camp last May is that 
"Our joy comes from the knowledge that we need God!" - Tyrone Ty
This morning, I took hubs to the station and said goodbye for now, for he will be gone for two days to a company outing. Ooooaaahhhh.... Sana hindi ko nalang sya hinatid, mas nakakalungkot pala.

Anyways, while in Jollibee, I read my book, "101 Most Powerful Promises In The Bible." I'm sure my kids are still asleep at home so I still have time :D

I always cherish these times alone with God. We all know that we need God in our lives. But to let God know that (of course, God knows that), to profess it, by spending time with Him, is the ultimate joy of my life. There's nothing comparable to the joy I get from just sitting, reading the Bible, praying and thinking about God's love for me.....Yung tumunganga lang at magmuni-muni tungkol sa mga ginawa ni God sa buhay ko, the best!

I also get my strength from times like these. This month, start na naman ng homeschool. Starting this year, I'll be homeschooling my two boys na. HHUUUWWAAT! BBRREEEAaathee...I didn't realize that, until the other day, it's June already and we need to enroll the boys the soonest. It'll be a new experience again for our family. I'm quite nervous and excited and *buntung-hininga. All I know is that God will be with us in our daily homeschooling. Lots of happenings lately and also in our daily lives. All these things are just so energy-consuming. I needed this time to just be reminded again by God that He will be with us in every challenge.

Segue...I just celebrated my birthday last May 23. And I thank everyone who greeted me. Late greetings are not accepted. But I will gladly accept in form of cash or kind. Just kidding! HHH :D Of course I can't miss to thank God again and again for the 37 years that he has given me. To park, I want to share this verse from I Am They's song King Of Love, which speaks of my heart:
And so through all the length of days
Thy goodness faileth never
Good Shepherd, may I sing your praise
Within your house forever
Within your forever
Enjoy your day lovelies!




Comments