A New Bestfriend

I found a new best friend. It's not a pearl bracelet or a set of pearl earrings.
It does its job good without complains. Cleans clothes fast, easy and smelling good.

As we decided not to look for another helper, we chose to buy an automatic washing machine. I thought it's more than twenty thousand pesos but we bought this LG 7.5kg capacity for less than fourteen thousand. It's good we looked in SM coz they offer discounts. A-- offers original prices only.



Call me addict to doing laundry wehe =D I feel like I want to wash clothes everytime I see this machine. Now I need more hangers coz I can wash loads and loads of clothes in one day. This morning I washed two bed sheets and a towel. It would be a problem if i don't have my bestfriend with me. But it really made the life of a SAHM easier and convenient. Papindot-pindot na lang. *grin*

While washing the clothes I can:

- play or read books with my kids

- watch movies or videos

- read a book

- blog

So far we're catching up without a helper. Doing things little by little as I can't tire myself too much.

Anyway, I noticed that the night comes in early. A sign that Christmas is coming and the year is close to bidding goodbye. Time really flies so fast!

Comments