My New Look











Do you like my new look?

I'm already feeling the heat of the summer so I decided to have this do. I heard that our weather temp is a little bit like living in one of the Arizona homes.

It's been a while since I had this hair. I quite missed it. The first time i had this hair was when I got pregnant with my eldest. Then seeing Pia Magalona lately on tv made me miss having this hair. I admit I somehow admire her for being the person who she is despite the death of her most loved one Francis M. To us who are feeling sad that we have lost a music icon, to her it's a bestfriend, a companion, a husband that she lost.

Anyway, it's summer once again and the thought of vacationing makes me feel alive. With the warm climate, who could resist taking a mid-day dip in an inviting swimming pool just outside of the living room?

Comments