Today's Thoughts

1. Anxious. Trying to wean baby Gabe. I know that breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years but....He made the habit of biting my nipples. He did it not less than five times today. So so so so ouchy! He's now 14 months old and has three teeth up and two down. Imagine that.

I don't know what to do coz he doesn't want to drink from the bottle. I've tried almost all the formulas. Now I've chosen the one that tastes more like the breastmilk. He sometimes drink it when I offer it to him while he's asleep. Most of the time it gets spoiled.

1.1. Baby Gabe's slow weight gain (I think). And i've been skinny since I started breastfeeding the little boss. My breastmilk production is not as flowing (spraying) as before. Result: He's always hungry and me too.

2. Hubby mentioned that Zach should be enrolled in a class, workshop, Tae-kwondo lessons or anything like that. So he has an outlet for his HYPERactivity. I thought of it before and now after hubby mentioned it this morning, I'm wishing to pursue it the soonest. BUT we need to fix the budget first. All the more when zach chanced upon so timely a Taekwondo program on TV. He's so excited when i let him kick my hand like the kids do during the lessons.

3. Want to inquire about the montessori school in our area, Kumon and E.nopi. This has been in my mind during the week. If there's only a local chat room, I will gladly join and ask about reliable schools for my son around the place.

4. Been thinking about starting a gimik for my blog. This, I'm excited about.

5. Thankful that there have been opps lately but wishing for opps of varied topics to grab.

6. Been peeking on hubby and wondering when could he let me sit in front of the internet. Now I'm here after a little begging.

Comments