Seven Signs

I've realized lately that I've been complaining about my skin. It's so tempting at this time to visit MYA Cosmetic Surgery for their skin treatments. They offer the best breast augmentation uk so they might also have the best skin regimen. The 'seven signs of skin aging' looks visible on my skin. That's being exaggerated though but I've noticed wrinkles on my face and dry spots on my skin. I've also noticed some scars that I didn't know I have before.

I hope it's normal for my age or I'm not really that young already. Either way, I feel sad for having these skin problems.

I lost a lot of weight after I gave birth to my youngest and I still have not recovered. That I think might be one reason of those skin problems. But the number one factor I think is that I need to have daily vitamin supplements coz I'm still breastfeeding my son. I've been taking vitamins before but I stopped coz it's making me sleepy all throughout the day, which I coudn't do.

Comments