Thank you 2008!

Grabe!
Time really flew fast. Just a few hours and it's the start of a new year.
Been wondering what happened in 2008. I feel like I didn't accomplish anything. Coz when I think back, the first thing that came to mind was the day to day scenario of me taking care of the kids, packing hubby's lunch, cleaning the house, cooking and doing more housechores. But God has lots of blessings for our family this year. I'm grateful for the following:

1. moved to our own home
2. Gabe's 1st year and dedication
3. laptop with wi-fi connection
4. hubby's salary increase
5. Nikon D40 scored a cheaper price than in the malls
6. LG 32" LCD TV bought on sale and ---> HOT! HOT! HOT!
7. still I want to say we had fairly good health
8. new neighbors and friends
9. some more I can't remember for now

Maybe learning to be a housewife and stay at home mom to the smallest detail is a big accomplishment for me. Learning how to be a wife, a yaya, a househelp all at the same time....without being paid, hehe. But really it's taught me how to be more loving, caring, creative, sacrificial (I want to think so), agree mga moms dyan. There's more to learn. I can't believe I survived the last 6 months without a househelp. Pero sana naman dumating na yung helper.

I remember, last January I started this blog. When you really think about it, you'll see your achievements. And when you think about the little things you'll realize God's blessings for your life.

At the end of this year, I want to say that I'm more grateful for life, happier, wiser, more loving, and more hopeful for next year.

Happy new year to all!

Peace!

Comments