Happppyyyy

I'm happy to be blogging!










Not only the oldies (and middle-aged ex. me) are happy but also the kiddies. The first of May was my in-laws' 32nd Wedding Anniversary so we can't not be in their's. We arrived there with Dani's inflatable pool set up already. After Zach ate his lunch and nap, swim, swim, swim went the kiddos.



























More of Zach's cousins. They're from the Western part of the world. Amazingly, Jasmin and Zach understand each other. My in-laws adopted them while their parents are busy taking care of documents for their upcoming wedding. I realized that to easily understand Jasmin I need to roll and twist my tongue and squirm my face as I repeat what she said....floyis (flowers), choo (shoes), wotdoh? (what's that?). whew!

Haha! on the last pic, Gabe's foot was on Kayla's mouth =D

Comments