Dinner: Breakfast Cereals!

When breakfast cereals becomes lunch, dinner, and meryenda cereals....
I believe that breastfeeding my 2 month old son is the reason why I feel that I need a refill all the time. I eat several times of the day and I find corn flakes as an ever available, easy to prepare delicious snack. And for my hubby, it's a fulfilling dinner as well. He is on a diet as he believes he is. So the corn flakes is his wonderful treat after a tiring day and he just wants to munch on something light. And because, he has a smaller stomach than mine (as I always tell him, as per my observation), he usually doesn't look for any more food to fill him up. Zach who maybe has gotten so much of his own cereals - the coco pops, has found the corn flakes interesting too. My youngest sister who is also a snacker, bought her own carton of cereals and milk after having a taste of ours. This morning, hubby discovered putting on raisins as a tasty break to the monotonous yellow flakes and creamy milk. I think this will be an ever favorite on our table since we found out that there could be more varieties to it.

Comments